Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy Mother's Day




Tomorrow is Mother's Day and I have been thinking about my mother. Most of my grandchildren had very little or no opportunity to know her and only have what we tell them to let them know what kind of person their great grandmother was. I would like them to know more. I am sure most of you feel the same. So I thought it would be fun to have everyone answer some very short and interesting questions about her. Just answer the following questions and I will compile them in a book about her.

1. What is your funniest memory of Mom?
2. What lesson that she taught you stands out?
3. What is your favorite characteristic or personality trait about Mom?
4. What do you see in yourself that came from her, physically or in your personality?
5. List as many things as possible that she has done for you.

I think it is a great way to remember Mom on this important day.
And to all the mothers in the family HAVE A WONDERFUL MOTHER'S DAY.
Love from,
LA, Mom, Grandma

No comments: