Friday, May 16, 2008

Jill's testimony

In case any of you don't have access to Jill's blog, I wanted everyone to read what she said a day or so ago. I am so proud that she has such a good understanding and sweet testimony at such a young age.
A proud grandma
LA

So, today at swim club i said hi to Carson's sister.(Carson is a little boy i know from swim club) then I saw Spencer Hudson from church. Carson's sister came over and asked me how i knew him. i said, "from church""are you Mormon?""ya""do you like being Mormon?""ya""Why?"i understand why Jadean from my home school doesn't like being put on the spot! right then i couldn't think of a great answer so i said,"because its awesome."then mom pulled up so i left. later i started thinking.why do i like being a latter day saint?this is my answer-this just makes me happy. When ever i read about the prophets in the magazines i just know he is living prophet of god.i like that the church wont make investigators believe. the church will encourage you not force you. i like that everyone in the church is like one big family. I like the feeling that i get after a great lesson. i like writing talks.If you want to know more please let me know and it would rule if i got a bunch of comments on this post.

1 comment:

Shirley Wilson said...

That is a wonderful testimony. And you know what??? It will grow and grow till your heart is full of sunshine. Love you Jill.

Auntie Shirley