Thursday, May 8, 2008

#63 NOBLE NEWS - Marvelle Reporter

Hi - I've spent the last hour reading the family blog. I've been off of it for a few weeks since I moved to Cardston. I still haven't got my own computer up and running but I'm using Meryl's while we wait for our house. We have been up here for two weeks now and hopefully we will be in our own house next week. Not that Meryl and Art haven't been great but I want to be in my own house now.

We went to Calgary the other night for Shelbi's play. It was great! She was a Barbie Doll. We had a wonderful time. We bought (or her Dad Bought and we paid) for an Ipod for her birthday and then for Dustyn's birthday we gave him a GPS system for when he goes to Houston. He is working for Ryan this year, selling and I hope he does good. It's all in the numbers you call on and I hope Dustyn does well. If he is related to Brad he'll do okay.

Then the tribute Shirley gave me for my birthday. It made me blush but I loved it.

We are selling our place in Arizona because I just can't got as often as I used to. We are keeping some of it for us and selling the rest.

Hope this finds you all well. I'll bet you are busy Heidi. Keep up the good work and I hope to see you all down in Cardston. We have an extra bedroom.

love Marvelle

No comments: