Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday, Marvelle


Last night we went to Cardston to see Marvelle and to take her a little birthday gift and house warming gift. They took us to see their house. It is just about ready for them to move in. They have worked hard on choosing colors, appliances etc. and they have done a good job. They always do.

When giving a tribute to Marvelle for her birthday there isn't much I can add to the good job Shirley did, except, I agree with all of that. I too have looked up to her as a big sister and example. I have witnessed her love and fierce sense of family. She has weathered well some pretty daunting experiences and her method of coping has taught me so much. Last night I gave her a little book about sisters. On one page it suggested I list some of her qualities I admire and try to duplicate. I listed: 1. Her work ethic and drive to succeed. 2. Her love of and devotion to family. 3. Her sense of style.

These are just a few of her many qualities I admire and why I love her.

Have a great day today, Marvelle. You have earned it.

Love

LA

No comments: