Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Happy Birthday to Christopher

What can I say about Christopher??? He is the BEST grandson anyone could ask for. He is a real BOY let me tell you. But yet he is they nicest little boy if he wants to be. I shall always remember the day he was going to Kindergarten and he was dressed waiting at the door, with his shoes on, sitting on the bench at the front door of their house. He was waiting for Ashley to get ready to go to school. He sat there and said, "Sister, come on, don't make me late for school".
Just the way he said it was sooooooooo cute. He really loves his sister, and he will always protect her. There are times when they two of them fight like cats and dogs, but they do love each other also.

Christopher is a great player on the X Box. The students that lived with Paula and Garry taught him how to play games on the X Box and he can really even beat his dad at the games. It is so funny when he gets himself in a bind, and he wants Daddy to help him out of the corners or something, he gets so upset cause he knows he is better than Garry at the games.

Christopher can hardly wait till his birthday so he can be SIX YEARS OLD and go to school for the whole day next year with Ashley and get to take his lunch to school. Christopher loves school and always has from the time he entered playschool. His teacher this year, says she has to push him out the door when the kids go home at noon. Christopher doesn't want to go home at noon time. He really likes his teacher, Mrs. Whitehead, and she likes him. He is learning lots of new things in kindergarten and will use those lessons for the rest of his life. One can just see his thirst for knowledge. He is trying hard to keep up with big sister, Ashley.

I have taught Christopher to say that I am the greatest Grandma in the whole wide wide world and he believes me. But then, I am his only Grandma in the world so I am the Best Grandma. I am his only Grandma, because his other grandma is called Oma and she is the Best Oma too.

I have the cutest picture of Christopher smelling my roses in my bridal bouqet at my wedding. It is soooooo cute. We all need to take a lesson from him and stop and smell the roses just a little more in our lives. Christopher I love you kiddo.

You have the Best Birthday ever and when your SIX years old you can go to school all day long.

Love
Grandma Shirley

No comments: