Saturday, November 29, 2008

Noble News #74 - Marvelle Reporter

Noble News - We are having a wonderful Christmas at Nickee's. Brad and his kids are coming down. Brad, Dustyn and Julia are coming for a long week-end. Brad et al (Brad, Dustyn, Julia, Jessey and Shelbi) are flying to Vegas the 26thand leaving on the 29th. Jessey and Shelbi are staying until the 2nd of Jan 2009. Brad and his kids are staying in the hotel Treasure Island. We should have a good time.

We had Thanksgiving Dinner at Jean Hough Ethridge. It was wonderful. We ate lots. We even went shopping on the Friday after but it was so crowded so we went home.

We are going to Vegas on the 10th of December to tend the dogs while the Dudleys go to Hawaii for Ashley's graduation. We were invited to go too but I'm not very good lately and so we are staying home to tend the dogs. I can't see very good. But I'm okay. I think it might be the change of venues.

Nevertheless, I am glad Shirley, Colleen and LA went to the funeral they had for Aunt Verna. I wish I could have been there. It was great to hear about it though from the girls. I'm so glad I have sisters there.

See you all when we get home.

love Marvelle

No comments: