Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Have a Safe and Happy Summer!

Hi everyone!

It was a quiet weekend in my house. Dave is in Hinton for 10 days opening a new Quiznos there. So I am home getting lots of projects completed. I have really enjoyed our new deck. I sit out there alot reading and just enjoying the nice weather.

My work is picking up again and we are rebuilding after the US debacle. We have had several nice diversified companies come onstream.

David is back from Argentina again. He's here until September working. Doesn't have a job yet, however.

My girls are busy with babies and children. Heidi has a new baby, Naomi. She's a real sweetheart. She was 2 days old, when she got her. We had a birthday for Alexis. Heidi and Kara will have birthdays this weekend.

It's good to hear your house is ok in Lethbridge, LA. I saw it online last night. That must have been something....8 inches of rain in 2 hours! I hope Ryan and Beth's house is ok too. I haven't talked to them yet.

Ryan and Beth are enjoying Edmonton. They have had a really successful summer up there. Business is really good for him. The only downside is their housing this year is not what they have enjoyed in the states in the past. I guess you can't have it all!

Well, I hope everyone has a safe and happy summer! We are planning a trip in August to LA and then flying with Blackie and Debra to Buffalo, NY to do a Mormon History trip. It should be lots of fun!

Love, Colleen

No comments: