Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Noble Family Update

Hi - I hope this works. I am adding what the Family Called NOBLE has been doing for the past few weeks. We went to Baha, Mexico with Nickee and the kids. It was sure fun. We stayed in a gated community. Nickee and Cam rented a Beach House right on the beach. We drove down on a Thursday and stayed till the following Thurs. It was really nice. Clifford and I just sat out on the front of the house in the mornings as it was warmer there and on the back during the afternoon and evening. The sunsets there were gorgeous. We went to a small Mexican town on about Saturday and went to a Costco. The town also had a Walmart but we didn't go to that. Then on Sunday we went to a Flea Market where a guy said You bought things you didn't need!
which was true. We drove from the beach house on Thursday evening and got home (to Las Vegas about) 3:00am. We were very tired. We then drove to Arizona to see how Floyd Smith was doing. He was doing fine. Then we drove back to Vegas and drove home. When we first went to Vegas we went to a Hough Family Reunion which was very good.

We got home on Saturday night. It was a long old drive. This past week we were going to go to Cardston (as we have to pick out things for our new house). We were going to drive the Motorhome but something was wrong with it. So we drove up in our car. We had a Highschool Reunion for Clifford. Fifty years! We rode in the parade and then drove home to accept an offer on our house.

We then took the MH to Cardston on Wednesday and stayed with Art and Meryl Hough in their driveway. It was wonderful.

We got to talk to our cupboard man and picked out our floors (for the hew house). When we got home on Saturday afternoon we were pooped and went to sleep for a couple of hours. Then we went to church the following day.

Monday I went to the Doctor and she told me my diagnosis. They think I have Parkinson's but I don't know. Time will tell I guess.

When we were down in Vegas we got the autopsy report on Scott. It said he died from a heart attack with complications due to chain smoking, alcohlism, high blood pressure and hyper-tension. Let that be a lesson for all of us. Don't worry about things - (it will all come out in the wash).

I love my family more than I can tell you all. I hope that all is well with you and that this blog will go.

Love Marvelle, Granny Belle, and Auntie Belle. (Choose whichever suits you).

2 comments:

The Family Called Hyde said...

I figured out where you blog went - somehow you created a whole new blog site. I removed it and moved your entry over to this site. All is well. :0)
Dawn

Dawn said...

Sounds like you guys had a great trip. Can't wait to see your new digs in Cardston. :0)

As for the Parkinson's diagnosis..what's next? Are they sure that's what it is? Or are they continuing to do tests??
Dawn