Saturday, August 25, 2007

Marvelle, Reporter for the Family Called Noble

Hi everyone - hope all of you are well. We are. I went to the doctor in Calgary and they have diagnosed me with PSP (Progressive
Supernuclear Palsy). It is supposed to be under the umbrella of Parkinson's. Brother! What else could I have? Anyway I feel much better about it all because they've finally told me what I have. I began to wonder if I was crazy. It is supposed to be very slow and because I do my exercises all the time I will be better. I have also gone back to swimming Mon, Wed and Fridays because it makes my legs stronger.

My question today is: "As a child what did you want to be when you grew up?"

I never gave it much thought although my father said I could be anything I wanted to be. I kinda drifted along until I began Insurance Adjusting. I loved my work and to be paid for it too was a real bonus. I hope that everyone loves what they do as it will make all the difference in the world as to how you live and what you really are. I hope you all do exactly what you want to do.

love Marvelle (Reporter for the Nobles)

No comments: