Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Grandma Camp Dinner

 By Jillian Ackroyd 


For a number of years, we spent a week every summer with Grandpa and Papa for Grandma Camp. It was a fun week with cousins and grandparents where lots of events were planned. Each day one grandchild got to plan and help make dinner. One day, my brother didn't like what was on the menu so he got up the courage to tell Grandma that he didn't want to eat what was for dinner....because he was a vegetarian. She kindly asked him what he would like to eat. He quickly replied, "How about a hamburger?"






1 comment:

Lester Ann Jensen said...

I think I already posted a comment, but I don't see it so I will post again. I loved our fun we had at Grandma Camp. It would be so fun to do it again even though we are spread around all over and so far away from one another. I think we should have a Jensen Family Reunion. We'll have to wait till COVID is over.