Monday, March 17, 2008

We've Been Alphabetized!

So, the deal is you're supposed to copy this and answer each letter with your own response....here's mine!

Dawn

A - Available? Married....and not available for much. I find my time quite filled up lately with work and work homeschooling....but I'm always available to plan ahead if you want to take me out for lunch. :0)

B-Best friend?
I've really been lucky to have a lot of good friends that have lasted through the years. My friend Carma (Boiselle) Hughes is one I don't see too often (she lives in Vernon now but is moving to Alabama!) She's a faithful letter writer and we talk on the phone now and then when we have a few hours to kill. LOL I don't see Kelly (Dunn) Percifield (she used to live in Calgary but I still didn't see her much when she lived here...then she moved to Newfoundland and now she's in Texas!) But we talk by email more and more...and that's fun. And the person I like to spend time with the most is Allen!

C is for Cake.
Love it....most I prefer homemade....I hate that bakery icing made with lard. Blech!

D-Drink of choice?When and why?
Water seems to do the trick in most instances. I also love a good steamed milk with hazel nut syrup. I also love a good cup of herbal tea.

E-Essential thing used everyday?
Computer.
Scriptures (I should probably list those first, huh)
My planner!


F-Favorite color?
Not too fussy - as long as it isn't muted. I like bright colors!

G-Gummi bears or worms?
Either one! I love those gummi candies.

H-Hometown? I should probably say Calgary since I've lived in Calgary longer than anywhere....but I still consider Kelowna as where I 'grew up'....so does that make Kelowna my hometown?

I-Indulgence? Spending an entire afternoon or evening (or even better....both!) reading!

J-January or February?
Definitely February....February is my birthday, Valentine's Day and my anniversary!

K-Kids and names?
Jill, Peirce and Destiny

L-Life?
Life?? My life seems to involve taxi-ing kids, homeschooling, taxi-ing kids, trying to fit in exercise, housework and my own interests, and taxi-ing kids...oh, and somewhere in there I try to fit in about 6-8 hours of work on the computer. (And I wonder why I'm sleep deprived?!)

M-Marriage date? Feb 17 1994

N-Number of siblings?
Two

O-Oranges or apples?
I Like both

P-Phobias?
Snakes. Definitely snakes. I hate snakes and I realize it's irrational and I don't care. I don't plan to get over it.

Q-Quote?
Hmmmm....I hate it when people ask for my favorite quote...I can never think of one off the cuff.

R-Reason to smile? My family!

S-Season?
Spring and Fall.....I like moderate weather. Forget the extremes!

T-Tag three people
Whoever is reading this and the next two people that'll read this.

U-Unknown fact about me? Hmmmmm....I don't know LOL

V-Vegetable you don't like? I'm not a big fan of tomatoes

W-Worst Habit? I crack my knuckles (so embarrassed)
.
X-X-rays you have had? Dental x-rays, chest x-ray

Y-Your favorite food? Anything healthy! I'm realizing I like it best because I feel so good when I eat great food. I really don't like pre-packaged food but I do like fast food (somehow I need to learn to NOT like that)

Z-Zodiac? Aquarius

No comments: