Monday, March 17, 2008

NOBLE NEWS #63 - Marvelle Reporter

I'll give it a try!

A - Being an adjuster I must use it. Adjuster: A person who gets to do lots of things and even get paid for it.

B - Ball - The first thing that came to mind. I played basketball for good ol' Taber High but wasn't very good at it.

C - Couole - Clifford and I.

D - Dog. Oprah was a good little dog and my favourite, however, I had to give her away because of where we lived for four years.

F - Flowers - I have gotten lots over the years.

G - Girls. Thats all we Day ladies ever have.

H - Hyde. A name I'm very proud of.

I - I. Or me. What a wonderful person I am.

J - Jill. The sweetest baby I ever saw.

K - Kittens. A baby that good ol' Socksey had.

L - Lovely. I've just spent a long time looking at photos from a lovely weddin.

M - Marvelle. Well you guys will all get a chance. Or mission which I thoughly enjoyed.

N - Noble. A name I'm proud to carry.

O - Open. I live in an era that the gospel was oened to us all.

P - Person - Many persons I love in this family.

Q - Quiet. What I am, ALL the time.

R - Repeat. That's what I'd do of the above.

S - Simple. Simple work, life, and love.

T - Truth. That's what we should all try to do.

U - Useless. Useless is the man who doesn't take care of his family.

V. - Valentines. Each of you are a special person and Heavenly Father loves you very much.

W - Wise. I and all of you are so wise. Wise in your lives and loves.

X - X-rays. I've had some too.

Z - Zilch. The end. I haven't anything to tell you about "Z" other that it reminds me of Africa. But then again anything you can say will lead me back to Africa.

Marvelle

No comments: