Thursday, March 27, 2008

Skiing in Fernie!
Duane and Taylor and I went skiing on Monday. Duane had the day off and we decided that we needed to get out there before all the snow is gone...ya right...have you seen the snow around here. We will have snow for 12 months the way things look around here. We couldn't get Jordan to go and we haven't started Syd yet on it. We had a great time. Taylor took me down a trail that had a TON of powder on it and it was hard (for me...not so hard for her).



This was the very top of the ski hill! Notice the sign....I was thinking what the heck are we doing up here when it is closed! We went down another way...it was great snow!
This was the powder trail that she took me down...as you can see she is doing really well......

This is me not doing as well....however I did make it back up and got to the bottom of this one.

the mountains were beautiful!
Duane and I
By the end of the day we had done about 10-15 runs....we had sore arms, legs and sun burned faces. Our van was stuck when we were trying to go but thanks to the friendly Fernie skiers we made it home for a nice long hot shower! We had a great time!


No comments: