Monday, September 29, 2008

Sunday Dinner with the Stills

This Sunday we had our good friends over for dinner.  We always have a nice time with them and our kids all get along really well.  This dinner turned out to be a tad bit crazy near the end.  Our home teachers came over as well as the missonaries.  I really can't tell you what happened but something exploded and Kathy and I were covered in banana cream pie and chocolate pie as well as apple pie!  I must remind you that these pictures are a bit on the scary side!  








I had banana's in place that there isn't suppose to be 


All in all it was a wonderful dinner that I made....


2 comments:

Shirley Wilson said...

So which girl in the pictures is the bannana pie and which one is the apply pie. Looks like you had a good time. Which Still family do you have dinner with?? You know we are related to the Still's in a far off way.

Auntie Shirley

Dawn said...

Looks like a big waste of pie to me!! You two obviously have no respect for the great dessert: PIE!