Sunday, September 21, 2008

Update from the Jensens











I guess it is time I reported on what our family has been doing. The summer has been nothing short of a zoo. I have been working for Brad as he tries to dig himself out of a mass of claims following the flash flood we had in Lethbridge on July 1st and the hail storms that pounded Southern Alberta most of the summer. I have enjoyed working with him. I have learned much about the insurance industry and have a new found respect for those who work in that industry. Gayle has been up north in Peace River. He is loving his work there. He says it is the nicest hotel and group of people he has ever worked for. The only drawback is the distance between him and I. He has been home three times since June 18th and we keep in touch on the phone at least a couple of times a day. It is hard but this too shall pass and it will put us in a much better finanaicl situation for when we retire. I am going up there this week end and will be there until Thanksgiving week end.






So summer just seems to have passed us by. We had Grandma Camp and the kids were here quite a bit. It made being alone much more tolerable. It is wonderful to have good kids and amazing grandkids who make your life that much more enjoyable. Christmas is only three months away and it seems like we just had Christmas. We hope that the next two years will go by just as quickly.






I promised to post more photos from Grandma camp and I also have photos from Dusty's wedding that I am sure everyone would like to see. He married a beautiful girl and their wedding day was beautiful and full of wonderful experiences.

No comments: