Friday, December 19, 2008

Noble New #73 - Marvelle - Reporter

I just read the blogs that our family has entered. What a wonderful vehicle to let us know about the wonderful people in our family. I'll bet the person who took the kids shopping enjoyed it too. We love you all. You can bet if I'm ever home when they have the 'craft's day' I'll be there.

Uncle Gayle is a special person too. He thinks of others all the time. I love him. If he wasn't married to my sister I wouldn't even know him. Clifford takes care of me. He is so kind and loving too. Each of our mates are wonderful people. I hope each of us remembers them when they need it. Brad is a wonderful person too. How we love them. Cam is very special too. We love him. I hope each of us remembers the special people in our life and tell them how much we love them especially at this time of year.
\
When we went to Jeanne Hough Ethridge's place her husband Don ,(for Thanksgiving) he told her to sit down and visit wih her family - meanng us her kids while he did the dishes. How wonderful he is. Don Smith 'tried' to get some things for us in Mexico when he went. He is wonderful too. We love each of you. Keep up the good work.

What LA is doing is keeping a record of cute things the kids say. Kaylie's remarks need to be written up there.

love Marvelle

No comments: