Sunday, April 6, 2008

The Wilson's House

Happy Birthday to Gayle this week. We know you will be away for your birthday, but they still roll around no matter where you celebrate them. Hope you have a good one.

Our family has been very busy - Ardell is so busy at work and so am I. Finally I am taking a weeks' vacation this next week. I was scheduled for March 20th for a week, but had that changed as we were so busy and a new girl started so I had to train her as well as get all the work done too. So I had to re-schedule my holiday. I was going to go to Lethbridge, but L.A. and Gayle are away so I won't do that. I have lots of work to do around the house. Today both of us have just been sleeping and catching up on our sleep. Now I probably won't sleep tonight.

One of the things on my list to do this week is to go and change my name at all the place I have to change my name. I have to get a new social insurance card and a new passport. We received gift cards at the wedding, and now I have to go and see what I want to buy with the cards. I have to recycle my pop bottles and get the yard cleaned up, if it would ever quit snowing. We had a skiff of snow again today. Yesterday we woke up to a completely white yard. I have a big crack in my birch tree out front, so Arborcare are coming to put a bolt through the trunk of the tree and cable it up to te big branches above the crack to see if it will self heal itself. Then I have a guy coming to the house to put leaf screens in the eavestroughing, so leaves don't get caught.

Well that is it for the Wilson's house. We are happy and well rested today. Nothing exciting happening.

Love you all. Write soon.

Shirley (The New Mrs. Wilson)

No comments: