Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Happy Birthday Dawn

Tomorrow is Dawn's birthday and she will be 42 -- that is a good number because backwards it is 24 so you get to be 24 for the day. You deserve to take your facial on your birthday, What a lovely gift from your husband and family.

I remember well the day Dawn came into this world. Lester Ann and Gayle were so proud of their little bundle of joy. She was all pink and cuddly. I was always disappointed that Dawn looked so much like the Jensen side of the family, but low and behold as she is getting older I can't believe she is looking so much like Lester Ann. Your picture of you and your missionary companion on the lawn by the church, I would have sworn it was Lester Ann standing there.
WOW you do look like your mom.

It is scary when we look so much like our moms. I too look like Nanna, especially when I get my hair permed so short and curly. It scares me to look into the mirror and see myself. I always think it is MOTHER.

Well Dawn have a wonderful day on your Birthday, and go get pampered all you like. You deserve it.

Happy Birthday and Many more.

Shirley

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Thanks Shirley!
I have had a great day.
And I know what you mean about looking like Nana. Sometimes I've walked into the room and thought it was Nana....funny thing is that happens with Aunt Marvelle, my mom, you and Aunt Colleen!! You must all be a mix of her. :0)