Sunday, January 27, 2008

#56 NOBLE NEWS - Marvelle Reporter

Hi everyone! I'm glad I finally got one the family blog.

I will publish my blog before trying to put it into my 'favourites'.

Well we are on the eve of Clifford's 70th birthday. Can you imagine? I can't! Oh well he is still mylover dover and I love him very much. He takes good care of me. As you know we stayed with Art and Meryl Hough during our stay home. It is close to our place when we finally get to live there. We were talking about Jean Hough and her having two husbands. One she is sealed to and then one she lives with now, although she is married to him. Meryl said "It isn't fair that one should have 'two good husbands' and some don't even get one. I thought to myself that Meryl meant herself. When I told Clifford he said that is probably what she meant.

Clifford said he sure wouldn't want to go thru that what he did when he was 30 years old. I'm glad he said that because that was just what I was thinking. We appreciate our children and their children so. They are such good people. I hope my children will realize we loe them so much and always will. Along with their children they are our prime and special jewels.

Be happy where you are now and revel in who you are! Because you are so special and special children of your father in Heaven. Your early father and your HF love you so much. Be good! Be tall and be that special person. You just don't know how special you are.

love Marvelle

No comments: