Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Comments on Dawn's last post

I hope everyone went into Dawn's blog and read her post about the wedding and the stair sledding.

The kids really make good looking cowboys and cowgirls don't they! Looks like that wedding was a ball. I saw Marilyn Krammer on Monday and she wanted to know if you had told me about the wedding. I said, you bet and that the kids had a ball. The pictures verify that.

Tell Peirce and Jill that I know that stair sledding is fun because I have done it. Only you would probably call it rug riding as we used a rug instead of cardboard, but I bet the cardboard slides better and is faster. I remember doing it in Cardston at the Glen and Elva Atwood home. I must have been about 5 years old and believe me it was fun.
Love
Mom, LA, etc

No comments: